Saturday, August 31, 2013

My New Hibiscus Flowers Opened!

               Beautiful Hibiscus Flowers

To See The Video Of My Hibiscus Visit My Youtube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO8q4LrvAjs
These Wonderful Flowers Opened On August 30th This Year For The First Time.This Bush Was A Flea Market Find For Just $8.00.It Needed Some TLC So I Planted It In The Perfect Spot Getting The Morning Sun From The East And Early Evening Sun From The Northwest Angle.The Leaves Do Turn Yellow And Im Always Pulling Them Off But Never Did I Think It Would Flower The Same Year Or Even Survive At The Matter.I Never Purchased Any Plants From A Flea Market.I Did End Up Buying A Spearmint Plant Which Is Yummy In Tea.
When Making Tea I Just Use Salada Plain Decaf Tea Steep In Cup With Fresh Mint Leaves For 5 Then Let Cool Add Ice Or Just Stick Cup In Freezer.What A Refreshing Drink.Also I Use Peach,Black Cherry And Wildberry By Celestial Seasoning Tea.I Have Tons Of Chocolate Mint Growing Too I Planted Years Ago And Thats Rare And Even Used Some In The Teas But I Prefer The Regular Spearmint.
I Ended Up Buying Mint Medley By Bigelow Wow Is That Good Too.In The Winter I'll Miss My Fresh Mint Leaves.Last Year I Froze A Whole Bunch And It Wasn't The Same Just Went In Pieces And Did Not Have Any Flavor.Well Its The First Day Of Summer And Im Not Looking Forward To Fall Which Arrives On The 22nd.Im A Spring/Summer Kind Of Gal.Hoping We Still Have Some Warm Weather Here.I Think Fall Is A Depressing Time Of The Year Everything Dies.The Flowers Whither Leaves Fall And Were I live There Is No Nice Fall Foliage Either.Unless You Go 2 Hours Away To The Countryside.I Never Liked Winter Either.However The First Snow Fall Is Beautiful But Then ILL Take Spring And Summer Anyday.No Adv-id Gardener Such As Myself Welcomes Fall And Winter.So Ill Savor As Much Time As I Can In My Garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment